The IAM conference 2015 is pleased to announce that there will be best paper awards for each of the IAM conference tracks listed below. Track Chairs nominate the top papers in their track and papers are then double blind reviewed.
In addition to the best track awards, there is an Overall Best Conference Paper Award and a Best Doctoral Colloquium Paper Award.
All award winners will be announced at the IAM gala dinner and presented with their prizes 3 September 2015 in the Meyrick Hotel, Eyre Square, Galway.
To be eligible for consideration for the awards, full papers must be submitted by 26 June 2015.
Best Paper Awards for the following Tracks:
- Accounting, Finance & Corporate Governance
- Critical Management
- Healthcare & Public Sector Management
- Human Resource Management
- Industrial Relations
- Information Systems & Technology Management
- Innovation, Entrepreneurship & Small Business Management
- International Business & Management
- Leadership & Organisational Behaviour
- Marketing & Services Management
- Operations & Distribution Management
- Practice-Led Research
- Research Design & Methodology
- Strategic Management
- Teaching, Learning & Education
- Tourism, Hospitality & Food