2. Each presentation will be allocated 15 minutes. We ask that presenters do not run over the time allocation to ensure other presenters have sufficient time. There will be 15 minutes at the end of the session for discussion.
3. Presenters must use the PCs provided at the conference for their presentations. The PCs use Windows software.
4. A guideline for presentations is that they include the research question, theoretical framework, findings and conclusions. The format of doctoral colloquium presentations may vary depending on the stage of the students' research.
- Accounting, Finance & Corporate Governance;
- Healthcare & Public Sector Management;
- Industrial Relations;
- Innovation, Entrepreneurship & Small Business Management;
- International Business;
- Leadership & Organisational Behaviour;
- Marketing & Services Management;
- Operations & Distribution Management;
- Strategic Management;
- Teaching, Learning & Education;
- Tourism, Hospitality & Food;
- Technology Management;
- Research Design & Methodology;
- Practice-Led Research;
- Critical Management
All delegates for the main conference and doctoral colloquium must register before attending
Delegate fee which includes the opening reception, conference sessions and conference dinner - €395
Doctoral students including the Doctoral Colloquium, opening reception, main conference and dinner - €195
Cancellations made on or before 11th August will be refunded the registration fee minus a administration fee (€40 for regular delegates and €20 for student delegates). Refunds will be processed within 60 days. Registrations cancelled after 11th August will not be eligible for a refund.