31st January 2018: Submission of abstracts
9th March 2018: Authors notified of abstract decisions
1st July 2018: Early bird registration closes
29th July 2018: Full paper submission deadline
Please note, that in order to be considered for the Best Paper awards, full papers must be submitted by the 1st July 2018.
Abstracts and papers can be submitted online here.
Early bird registration prior to 1st July (includes Gala Dinner and Welcome Reception): €350
Conference rate after 1st July (includes Gala Dinner and Welcome Reception): €395
Day rate (does not include Welcome Reception or Dinner): €150 per day
Doctoral/Student rate (colloquium and conference): €195
Gala Dinner only €80 – Please note, the Gala Dinner is INCLUDED in the Full Registration & Doctoral Rates
Cultural tour, Wednesday 5th September, €45
Option 1. Cork City Walking Tour & Blarney Castle Tour (5 hours) including entrance fee to Blarney Castle, 2pm - 7pm
Option 2. Jameson Experience Midleton & Cobh tour (5 hours), 2pm - 7pm
Abstract Submission guidelines:
Abstracts should be no more than 1500 words long and follow a standard abstract format clearly detailing, for example,
o Your aim/research question
o Research limitations/implications
o Practical implications
o Social implications
Citations in text and referencing should used Harvard style formatting.
Authors of accepted abstracts will be informed by the 9th March 2018 and invited to submit a full paper by the 29th July 2018.
Full Paper Submission guidelines:
All submissions should adhere to the following guidelines. Submissions failing to adhere to these will not be accepted.
- Document is saved as a Microsoft Word document (.doc or .docx)
- Document should be formatted in Times New Roman font, 12 pt., 1” Margins, A4 portrait
- Refereed papers should be between 6000 and 8000 words in length
- Working papers should be no more than 5000 words in length
- First page must be the title page including:
1. Paper title
2. Full name of each author
3. Affiliation of each author
4. E-mail address of the corresponding author
- Second page should be a structured abstract (max 250 words) with the following headings where applicable:
4. Research limitations/implications
5. Practical implications
6. Social implications
8. Keywords (between 3-6 keywords)
- Citations in text and referencing according to Harvard style
- Any tracked changes must have been accepted and document is saved without comments or tracked changes